- Light refreshments are provided
- Option to disembark at stops or remain on the bus
- Hear the guide clearly via bluetooth earpiece
- Get great views of floodlit monuments in the capital
Departure & Return
The tour bus will departure from US Navy memorial (701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004) when you are there and face the National Archives museum the building with columns, on your left hand side there is a public bus stop shelter. We will meet you close to it. See you soon!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recomend to bring your camera, coat or hat, cash and comfortable shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Be aware the length of the tour doesn't include the time of your pick up/frop off.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Nation Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Specialty LED Magic Guided Tours 3.5hrs. Pick up/Drop off & use of Earpieces.