- 6-hour Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC with Seasonal Boat Cruise
- Get great photo ops of the White House, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol Building and more
- Seasonal Boat Cruise along the Potomac River (Jefferson Memorial when ferry not operating)
- Stop for lunch or shopping on own during tour
Departure & Return
Bus stop is located on Pennsylvania Avenue NW near the corner of 9th Street NW and close to the National Archives building. There will be sign on a pole with Signature Tours next to a bench. Please arrive no later than 9:45 AM. The address is 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington DC 20004
What To Expect
You’ll see the White House and the U.S. Capitol Building from the outside, and have plenty of time to walk around memorials to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Abraham Lincoln. Pay your respect to fallen soldiers at the Korean Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, World War II Memorial, the Air Force Memorial, and the United States Marine Corps War Memorial that depicts marines raising the American flag above Iwo Jima.
Get tips on the best place to eat during an independent meal and shopping break at the Pentagon City Shopping Mall, then board a Potomac River boat boat for a scenic cruise through the heart of the city. Note: the Potomac River Cruise is offered April 18th - October 10th. In fall and winter the tour will visit the Jefferson Memorial in lieu of the river cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- COURTESY HOTEL PICK-UP: We offer courtesy hotel pick-up from select DC hotels only if available. Please call us 24 hours before the tour to reconfirm your hotel pick-up time if your hotel is on our list. If you booked your tour less than 24 hours in advanced of the travel date, transportation will not be provided. Please meet us at the tour departure location 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW near the National Archives Building.
- There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. DC can be very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- Boat ride of Potomac River is seasonal (March 26 - October 16). When the boat is not operating, you will visit the Jefferson Memorial and Eisenhower Memorial instead
- NOTE: Hotel Drop-Off is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.