- 2-hour Georgetown walking tour
- Great overview and orientations
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside local favorite coffee shop, Baked & Wired.
What To Expect
Hear the story of the Grafton Tyler Double House, pass the Christ Episcopal Church, and see the Hyde-Addison School. Take a look at the historic Yellow Tavern, also called the White Horse Tavern, then follow Pomander Walk past tiny, pastel-hued row houses.
See where Alexander Graham Bell founded Volta Laboratory, and take in a series of academic destinations: Georgetown Preparatory School, Healy Hall, and the University Library. Get a look at campus nightlife at The Tombs, then visit the Car Barn, a renovated streetcar depot. Continue to the Francis Scott Key Memorial, Cady’s Alley, and the Georgetown Waterfront, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Design Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons