- Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments tour by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
L’Enfant Metro Stop: Meet at the corner of 7th St. & Maryland Ave. SW) also known as 7th & C St. (Maryland Ave. becomes C St. on the other side of 7th St.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet the guide and the rest of the small-group at L’Enfant Metro Stop, located at the corner of 7th and C Street. Then climb aboard a nifty eCruiser vehicle — an open-air, eco-friendly electric cart that offers as much in style as it does with substance.
The tour begins at one end of the famed Smithsonian Institution, the world's largest museum and research complex. Travel along through the historic monument areas, taking in the famous Jefferson, Lincoln and Washington Monuments, each a classic Washington DC icon in its own right. Then see the World War I, World War II, Korean War Veterans and the Vietnam Veterans memorial sites.
Next, see the most famous DC landmark of all, the White House, followed by Capitol Hill. Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 7 passengers per vehicle
- Tour is weather permitting. Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children under 4 years of age must sit on parent or guardian's lap, and must be advised at time of booking
- This tour runs year round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation. Final decision on cancelling a tour will occur at least an hour prior to departure and all possible guests will be contacted.
- Due to the popularity of this tour we will not accept day-of changes to your reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour covers the National Mall in an all-electric vehicle. We're committed to reducing the environmental impact of vehicle-based tourism in Washington DC, which makes up the vast majority of tours given in this city. Make a "green" difference by seeing the Mall via electric transportation!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Capitol Hill and DC Monuments Tour by Electric Cart.