- Learn about African-American history and culture in Washington DC
- See top sights like the MLK Memorial and the White House
- Reserved entry to the National Museum of African American History & Culture
- A small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The seats are assigned on the first come, first served basis
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time to ensure a timely check in
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Please Note: Purchase of this tour includes free timed-entry passes to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. However, this is not an official Smithsonian tour. Additionally, entry to the property is provided complimentary only after completing the sightseeing history tour. Customers booking this tour are paying for this company’s services and perspective, which is independent of and may not represent the views of the Smithsonian.
- Safety Measures For The National Museum of African American History and Culture: beginning January 22, 2022, all visitors to the Cafe who are 12 and older must show proof of having had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Additionally, we do our best to provide entry to the Smithsonian but it is not guaranteed. The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture is a public institution and we do not factor entry passes into our ticket price. We have no special reservation agreement with them and simply access their public portal on Recreation.gov for tickets. Guests may still experience wait times upon arrival to enter the museum and are required to follow the museum's guidelines for entry at their allotted entry time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands