- Discover one of the Washington DC area’s most significant landmarks
- Learn all about the history and background of the cemetery from your guide
- See the Tomb of the Unknown Solider, John F. Kennedy’s gravesite, and more
- A walking tour offers the most direct way to experience this powerful place
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you by the south entrance of the Arlington Cemetery Metro Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Universal Tour Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff