- Explore Waiheke Island with a local guide
- Visit three boutique wineries for tastings
- See some of the island's pristine beaches
- Chance to try island products in season
- Pickup and drop-off at the ferry terminal or island hotels
- Great relaxing escape from bustling Auckland
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are coming from Downtown Auckland, you will need to catch the 10am Fullers ferry to Waiheke Island. Please arrive at the terminal 20 minutes before your ferry departs as ferries fill up quickly (especially during the Summer months) and tickets are sold on a first in line first served basis. Your tour guide will meet you when you arrive at Matiatia Ferry terminal at approximately 10:35am and will be holding a WaiTiki Tours sign. If you are already on Waiheke Island just let us know where you're staying and we'll arrange to pick you up from your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18-years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaiTiki Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of Waiheke Island with Wine Tastings.