Explore our promoted experiences
- Tandem skydive from 12,000-feet (3,600 meters)
- Option to jump from 14,000-feet (4,200-meters) available
- 60-second freefall through the air
- Aerial views of the reef, beach, island, and ocean
Departure & Return
Resort/Hotels outside of Denarau/Nadi vicinity will need to find their own way home. Skydive Fiji office is located on Denarau Road just before the Denarau entrance bridge (from Nadi Town side)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 6-18 years require written consent from their parents or guardian and their jump is subject to Instructors Safety Assessment
- If you are over 95kg conditions and surcharge may apply.
- Bookings for the afternoon are on request, please contact Skydive Fiji directly
- Group bookings are always on request, please contact Skydive Fiji directly
- F$220.00 VIP - Hand Cam: Video OR Stills Only on USB
- F$285.00 VIP - Hand Cam: Combo Video AND Stills on USB
- F$510.00 VIP - Ultimate Camera Package: Outside Camera and Hand Cam Combo on USB (Includes the handycam video & photos combo taken by your tandem master and video and photos taken by another camera man flying around you. So you get 2 beautiful views of your skydive!)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tandem Skydive Fiji Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff