- Spend a day relaxing on a private island at the Malamala Beach Club
- Use of non-motorized watersports equipment included
- Take advantage of full use of the pool, beach, and facilities
- Enjoy a hassle-free crossing—round-trip ferry tickets are provided
Departure & Return
South Sea Cruises check-in counter located in the Passenger Terminal at Port Denarau.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you do not require pick up, please find your own way to the meeting point - South Sea Cruises Check-in Counter at the Passenger Terminal, Denarau Marina
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange your coach transfers.
- Hotel pickups from Nadi/Wailoaloa start from 8.40am, Denarau -9.15am and Coral Coast 7.25am
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Hotels and times are shown on our coach timetable on our website
- Passengers staying in Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau area depart Port Denarau at 10.00am and can depart Malamala Beach Club at 4:15 or 5.15
- Passengers staying in the Coral Coast area depart Denarau at 10.00am and depart Malamala Beach Club at 4.15 to connect with the free coach transfers.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The food and drink is a little on the pricey side but we didn't really mind paying the extra after all it was new year's day and the views and activities were totally worth it!" See review