- Take a boat ride on the Navua River
- Swim beneath the 'Magic Waterfall'
- Watch for native wildlife, and enjoy the rain forest scenery
- Visit a local village to learn about cultural customs, and enjoy a traditional lovo lunch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Reach the 'Magic Waterfall,' the tallest falls in Navua. Take a dip in the clear water underneath the cascade, and then hop on a bamboo raft for your third activity—a ride aboard this traditional form of travel used by past inhabitants of Fiji. Arrive at a village where a Fijian warrior guides you to the bure, the meeting house. Learn about local customs and traditions, and watch a welcome ceremony known as a yagona, during which you can try kava, a drink made from the root of a plant. Hear about the village's history, founded in the early 1800s, and then watch a war dance and feel free to join in the snake dance, if you wish.
Test your skills at painting on traditional fabric, and observe local women braiding mats before enjoying your lovo lunch, which consists of fish, meat, and vegetables such as wild yams, wrapped in banana leaves and baked underground. Fruit and salad accompany your meal. When you're done eating, your driver takes you back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Fiji Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Fiji Combo Day Tour Including Navua River Canoe, Fijian Village Visit, and Magic Waterfall.