- Visit Castaway Island, one of the most beautiful Fijian Island Resorts
- Cruise by high-speed catamaran through the Fiji's Mamanuca Islands
- Use of snorkeling gear and non-motorized water sports available on Castaway Island (additional costs apply)
- Use of Castaway Island Resort Pool
- Fun games and activities for the kids when the Kid's Club option is selected (additional cost, payable direct)
Departure & Return
South Sea Cruises check-in counter located in the Passenger Terminal at Port Denarau
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a luxurious high-speed catamaran from Denarau Marina to Castaway Island, passing other Mamanuca Islands en route. Once the vessel pulls into the lagoon, you have free time to laze about under an island palm, dip into the Castaway Island Resort Pool, snorkel in the azure sea, hop in a kayak, or try windsurfing—among other non-motorized waters sports (additional costs apply).
To maximize Castaway Island's tropical tranquility, drop off your children at the ‘Kids Club’ (additional cost, payable direct), where they enjoy a mixture of games and fun activities with a Fijian flavor.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy lunch at a beachside restaurant.
On the return catamaran cruise to Denarau, enjoy a tropical drink and onboard entertainment provided by your Fijian crew—an ideal ending to a perfect day—before drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff