- Small-group tour
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
Departure & Return
Blue Lagoon Cruises Check-in Counter at the Passenger Terminal, Port Denarau
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cabin Configuration (34 cabins in total) Actual cabin allocation will be provided at check-in.
- Orchid Decks: All cabins have external windows. 28 cabins in total. Upper Deck - 9 with queen bed & 3 with either one Queen or two single beds. Middle Deck - 16 cabins - 12 with one queen bed and 4 with either one queen bed or two single beds (4 of these cabins have a small single day bed only suitable for a child under 5 years)
- Hibiscus Deck: All cabins have external windows. 6 cabins in total situated on the Lower Deck - 2 cabins with either queen or two single beds and 4 with queen beds.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff