- A small-group helicopter loop through Zion National Park
- Enjoy aerial rare views of the park’s most celebrated attractions
- Get a personalized travel experience in a group capped at only six people
- Upgrade to include a butte landing, with time to hike or enjoy food or champagne
Departure & Return
Zion Helicopters - Rivers Edge Facility located at 3050 East UT-9, Virgin UT 84779. We are located just 10 minutes from the town of Springdale.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Zion National Park does not permit any low altitude passenger tour aircraft to fly directly over the park, instead you will enjoy stunning views looking into the park from the perimeter.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (114 kg/ 17.9 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zion Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands