- 35-minute seaplane flight from Victoria to Vancouver
- Depart from Inner Harbour and enjoy views of Ogden Point, the Fairmont Empress hotel and BC Parliament Buildings
- Fly over the Salish Sea and the Gulf Islands
- Capture bird’s-eye views of Burrard Inlet, Vancouver’s downtown and Stanley Park
- Flights depart hourly from morning till evening every day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Guests should check in at the Victoria Harbour Airport terminal situated in the Inner Harbour on Wharf Street.
Guests will check in at the downtown Vancouver terminal located in Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Victoria to Vancouver Seaplane Flight.