2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spin through downtown Victoria on two wheels and discover top city attractions with ease on this Victoria castles and neighborhoods bike tour. Hop onto your bike and follow your guide through the city streets. Learn of Victoria’s colorful past through its historic buildings, and explore districts including the Inner Harbour, Cook Street Village, and Chinatown. Enjoy fine views over the Dallas Road waterfront and admire the eery Craigdarroch Castle. Cycle through Moss Rock Park and Beacon Hill Park, and soak up the artistic atmosphere in leafy Fernwood.
- Cycle through the neighborhoods and parks of this beautiful city
- Learn about the mysteries of the historic and potentially haunted Craigdarroch Castle
- Gaze up at one of the tallest totem poles in the world
- Absorb the history of how the neighborhoods were formed by your in-the-know guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point321 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Pedaler
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6667CASTLE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandVictoriaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverMountain Bike Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleCategory
Gulf IslandsOld Town VictoriaPacific Marine Circle RouteFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesFisherman's WharfStrait of Juan de FucaRoyal British Columbia MuseumVictoria Butterfly GardensMt. Tolmie ParkChurch & State WinesAbkhazi GardenEmily Carr HouseVictoria ChinatownFort StreetGulf Islands National Park ReserveVictoria Inner HarbourFairmont Empress HotelBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsRace Rocks Ecological Reserve