Departure & Return
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time at Prince of Whales Whale Watching located below the Visitor Information Centre in the Inner Harbour (812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3). The boat will not be held for late passengers.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- service animals allowed with proper documentation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria.