3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saanich is dotted with a stellar selection of cider-house farms, craft breweries, distilleries, and vineyards. On this tour, spin through the British Columbia countryside with your guide and sample Saanich’s beers, ciders, wines, and more. Choose the tour duration to suit your preferences—between three and six hours—and savor the flavors of British Columbia. Enjoy sweeping views over the volcanic hills and peaceful fjords, with round-trip travel from Victoria.
- Visit the breweries, cider farms, and vineyards of Saanich
- Sample a diverse range of beers, ciders, and wines with your guide
- Choice of 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-hour tours
- Round-trip travel from centrally located Victoria hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Standard Tastings (extended tastings available for purchase)
Professional driver, local guide
Food and additional drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify requested pick-up location
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier A, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Swartz Bay Terminal, 11300 Patricia Bay Hwy, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALSET TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Winery, Distillery, and Brewery Tour by Luxury Vehicle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Winery, Distillery, and Brewery Tour by Luxury Vehicle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Winery, Distillery, and Brewery Tour by Luxury Vehicle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Winery, Distillery, and Brewery Tour by Luxury Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Winery, Distillery, and Brewery Tour by Luxury Vehicle
3 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaDistillery Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaClassic Car Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
British Columbia Parliament BuildingsEmily Carr HouseFort StreetGulf Islands National Park ReserveMiniature WorldFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesGulf IslandsFairmont Empress HotelAbkhazi GardenVictoria Butterfly GardensGovernment StreetSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Strait of Juan de FucaMt. Tolmie ParkFisherman's WharfArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaOld Town VictoriaVictoria Inner HarbourVictoria Bug ZooChurch & State Wines