Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We depart our first location at 9:45am. The Hotel Grand Pacific.
Due to new bike lanes we have limited access to many hotels and traffic issues. We have chosen several different areas to pick up, covering 4 quadrants of downtown.
* Hotel Grand Pacific is our first departure point
* Clipper Ferry Terminal parking area
* Royal BC Museum (out front of Museum entrance, on Belleville street, please be on the sidewalk area)
* Double Tree Hilton or Marriott (next door to each other first reservation will meet at that hotel we will advise you prior if you pick this option)
* Near the Johnson Street Bridge - China Town area
Corner of Store Street & Fisgard (Bottom of China Town)
No luggage or storage in our vehicles. (walkers or wheelchairs for example we have zero storage) Anything you bring must fit on your lap or at your feet.
Local groups of 6 please call our office for a flexible pickup location.
|Wednesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
What To Expect
After pickup from your downtown Victoria hotel (reservation needed), hit the road by late morning. The Cowichan Valley wine region uses no pesticides or insecticides. At each winery that you visit, grapes are grown on the same lands where the vintage owners live and work.
Savor different varietals of wines you're introduced to at each winery. Purchase along the way as you like. (Wine cannot be shipped to the US, only Canada. US guests may buy as much as they like with little duty due.)
Have the opportunity to stop at a nearby seaside village and check out the charming stores. The village shop serves local delights, such as cheese and charcuterie. Don’t miss the delicious offerings at the organic bakery.
Please note: This tour is available Wednesdays through Sundays all year except in January. You must be at least 19 years old to participate. If you wish to book the tour as a private one for your family, there are no age restrictions to join, but you must be at least 19 years old to taste wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegan/Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Must be 19 years or older to join tour and taste wine
- Groups of 6 or less
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service dogs only with proof of License and must be in uniform and working
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Tours Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Wine & Food Tour to the Cowichan Valley.