- Enjoy an overview of Vicenza’s architectural highlights
- Admire masterpieces by Andrea Palladio like Palazzo Chiericati
- Avoid getting lost by touring on foot with a guide
- A private tour for a personalized experience and itinerary
Departure & Return
The meeting point is confirmed at the entrance of Giardini Salvi, Corso SS. Felice e Fortunato , at the beginning of Corso Palladio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience