Explore our promoted experiences
- Entrance ticket to the Cittadella parapet walkway
- A unique experience of walking along perfectly intact medieval walls
- Views over the historic town center and rolling countryside
- Historic frescoed halls, towers, and a panoramic terrace
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The last entrance to the walkway is one hour before the closure, because the time of the visit lasts 1 hour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mura di Cittadella by Historia Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms