4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit one of France’s most popular locations, the Palace of Versailles, on this private excursion from Paris. Explore the home of former French kings and queens as you stroll through hidden rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, and the gardens as well as the Petit Trianon of Marie Antoinette. Learn about the rich history of France and Versailles from your dedicated tour guide as you explore.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles on a private day trip from Paris
- See the Hall of Mirrors, the gardens, and the Petit Trianon
- Learn about the history of Versailles and France as you explore
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Skip-the-Line Versailles Estate Ticket
Multilingual Private Guide
Private Transfer to/from Versailles (Offered Upon Request)
Departure & Return
78000 Versailles, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Monarchy from Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Monarchy from Paris?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Versailles Monarchy from Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Monarchy from Paris?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles Monarchy from Paris
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVersaillesShore Excursions - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FrancePorts of Call Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceCategory