Explore our promoted experiences
- Guaranteed admission to Versailles: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Skip-the-line tickets let you beat the crowds and save time
- A small-group tour means you can get up close and personal with the sights
- Choose from different departure times and dining options when booking
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the bronze statue of Louis XIV on horseback in front of the Palace. Address: Statue équestre de Louis XIV, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles Directions: Meet your guide at the statue of Louis XIV on horseback located on the esplanade directly in front of the Palace of Versailles. It faces the main Avenue de Paris and the Palace is behind it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is a great deal of walking and it can be taxing but well worth it if you are comfortable with the amount of walking." See review