1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Official certified guide and Radio system to hear the guide
Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
Access to the gardens (Not Marie Antoinette’s Estate)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Tickets and Reservations to Ticket for the Fountain Show or Musical Fountain Show
Ticket to Marie Antoinette's Estate
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. Regular baby carrier is allowed (no metallic structure)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Palace management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris: Versailles Palace Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris: Versailles Palace Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paris: Versailles Palace Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVersaillesArchitecture Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceCategory