2 days (Approx.)
Experience the best of Paris at a discounted rate with a Paris Museum Pass, good for entry at more than 50 area attractions over two days. Skip the lines for direct access to places like the Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay, home to iconic works by such artists as Manet, Renoir, and Lautrec. Visit landmarks like Versailles and the Arc de Triomphe and wonder among the many sculpture of the Musée Rodin―all by using this one convenient pass.
- 2-day Paris museum pass
- Use one pass for entry at more than 50 area museums and monuments, including Versailles
- Skip the lines for direct access to the city's most impressive art collections
- Save money and maximize time
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Access to any temporary exhibitions at museums or conference visits
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Paris Museum Pass does not include access to temporary exhibitions or conference visits
- Most museums and monuments are free for those under 18 years and EU residents under 26 years
- Museums are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, as well as January 1st and May 1st
- The skip-the-line aspect of the pass cannot always be guaranteed at certain sites operating an access system that requires the production of a free ticket or when there are security checks in place or limited regulated access for security reasons
- Passes cannot be returned nor exchanged
- Exceptional closing hours and free admissions (strikes, national holidays, etc.) will not prolong the duration of the pass nor entitle you to a refund of one or more days
- Please note that all Information Offices are closed on December 25th, January 1st and May 1st. Closing early on December 24th and 31st.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The 2 days Paris Museum Pass is valid for 48 hours. It is activated when you first start to use it, i.e. scan it at one of the participating museums or monuments. After the first scan it is valid for 48 hours.
- With the Paris Museum Pass you can enter each participating museum / monument one time.
- There is no specific departure point. The Paris Museum Pass gives access to over 50 museums and monuments in Paris Region and you can chose where to start. Please note that this is not a guided tour. You will find a detailed list of all the museums and monuments on the pass itself, some of them are : musée du Louvre, musée d'Orsay, château de Versailles, Arc de Triomphe...
- Special requirements for the Louvre Museum : Paris Museum Pass holders have to book a time slot (free) on the website of the Louvre Museum in order to visit it.
- List of participating museums / monuments : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I97I0FRqNUU9mppY6AOuLj5O46Rn6QO4/view?usp=sharing
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Centres d?Accueil Régionaux du Tourisme
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Museum Pass 2 Days?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Museum Pass 2 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingVersaillesSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceCategory