Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Le Bar Du Château at Versailles at least 15 minutes prior to the departure
After the audio guided visit of the Palace, enjoy the Garden at your own leisure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet up at the Bar du Château on 09 rue Colbert at Versailles 15 minutes prior for the delivery of your audioguide
- This Passport allows you to discover the Sun King 's Kingdom during the day. Start by the audio-guided visit of the Palace and then discover at your leisure the whole Estate such as Trianon, The Queen Hamlet....
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Unique entrance at the Palace: any exit at final
- Attention : a deposit fee of 30€ per audio is required and will be returned at the end of the tour
- Our Representative will take you straight to the inside of Versailles Palace with your priority access
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms