2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gelato is Italy’s favorite sweet treat—and on this tour, you won’t just get to sample it. Taught by a real Italian chef, you’ll also learn how to make it from scratch. Discover how both gelato and sorbetto are traditionally prepared, and then enjoy tastes at the end of class. You’ll also walk away with a recipe book, so you can try out your newfound skills at home.
- Learn from an Italian chef how to make both gelato and sorbetto
- Enjoy homemade desserts at the end of class
- The class is appropriate for cooks of all ages and experience levels
- A recipe book is included so you can test out your new skills
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and local chef
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Teatro Ristori, 7, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
The chef will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This activity runs rain or shine
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. The only valid certification is obtained with: 1) vaccination or 2) recovery from COVID. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gelato Making Class in Verona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gelato Making Class in Verona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gelato Making Class in Verona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gelato Making Class in Verona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gelato Making Class in Verona
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeVeronaCooking Classes - VenetoCooking Classes - VicenzaCooking Classes - PaduaCategory
Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsSoave Tours & TicketsPonte Pietra Tours & TicketsGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia) Tours & TicketsNicolis Museum Tours & TicketsVerona Arena Tours & TicketsVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare) Tours & TicketsAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti) Tours & TicketsPiazza delle Erbe Tours & TicketsVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere) Tours & TicketsPorta Palio Tours & TicketsPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante) Tours & TicketsPorta Borsari Tours & TicketsMovieland Park Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant’Anastasia Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero) Tours & Tickets