- Experience the beauty of Veracruz’s pueblos magicos on an all-day adventure
- Visit notable museums and capture memorable photos of historic architecture
- Learn about Veracruz’s traditions and culture and get tips on great local food
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point: Hotel´s Lobby.
- Start: 08:00 hrs.
- Finish: 20:00 hrs.
- Duration: 12:00 hrs.
- Language: Spanish.
- Open: From Tuesday to Sunday
- Tips: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, Sunblock, hat or cap. Additional cash only in case you need to buy souvenirs/food.
- Observation: If at purchase time you did not indicate your hotel/ Address/ cell, please let us know as soon as possible at : email@example.com or Dial: +52 (229) 9550030
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours y Tickets Operador Turistico y DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff