2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Whether you’re travelling children or you want a change of pace from the typical nature walks and bus tours, sign up for the Bridges of Eden. This challenging suspension bridge course on the Rentapau River is a fun way for the family to discover the Vanuatu rainforest. Clamber across the bridges and fly down the zipline to the end of the circuit – or, if you want to take things slow, just enjoy a leisurely swim in the river or walk through the dense Efate bush.
- Try and beat your time on the bridge course with as many goes as you want
- Affordable for families: children aged between 4 and 14 can get half price tickets
- Safety is paramount: briefings and harnesses provided to keep you secure
- Keep refreshed with bottled water and a complimentary fruit platter at the end
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rentapau Efate, Vanuatu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4-14 half price
- Infants 3 and under free
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women, as balance may be an issue
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eden on the River
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bridges of Eden: Guided tour including swimming in the river & fruit platter ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bridges of Eden: Guided tour including swimming in the river & fruit platter ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bridges of Eden: Guided tour including swimming in the river & fruit platter ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bridges of Eden: Guided tour including swimming in the river & fruit platter ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 100127P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVanuatuNature and Wildlife - Port VilaWalking Tours - Port VilaNature and Wildlife - New CaledoniaWalking Tours - New CaledoniaNature and Wildlife - FijiWalking Tours - FijiCategory