- 11-hour sightseeing tour of Whistler from Vancouver
- Capture gorgeous scenery as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy free time to explore Whistler Village on your own
- Learn about Whistler’s history from an informative guide
- Pickup and drop-off at Vancouver’s Canada Place included
Departure & Return
All of our tour buses depart from the area between Canada Place and the Vancouver Convention Centre (West). If you use Google Maps, it is recommended that you search for 1010 Canada Place as your final destination. This tour departs at 8:15am. Please meet us by 8am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stretch your legs with stops at Shannon Falls and admire the stunning landscapes.
Upon arrival in Whistler, enjoy a guided tour of the village that co-hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Then, the afternoon ahead is yours to spend how you would like. Get your retail fix in with shopping, go on a picturesque hike, or swim in the Lost Lake. The aerial views aboard the Peak-to-Peak Gondola are worth checking out as well. (Optional activities are at your own expense.) Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations.
After a pleasant day in Whistler, enjoy evening transport back to Vancouver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No booster seats available.
- Pre-booking optional activities is highly recommended. Please call us prior to your trip to secure availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver.