Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Starbucks across the Steam Clock on Water Street.
What To Expect
After morning pickup from your downtown Vancouver hotel, travel with your guide to the ferry terminal. During the 2-hour boat ride, soak up stunning views of the ocean, mountains, and islands.
Disembark in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, and wind your way through Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown/Fan Tan alley, Market Square, and Beacon Hill Park, where mile 0 of the Trans Canada Highway begins. With vintage shops and charming side streets, Victoria presents a number of opportunities for you to capture memorable photos.
Along the way, pick up pointers from your guide on where to grab a bite to eat. Your tour ends with return transport to Vancouver.
Please note: There is flexibility to modify the itinerary in Victoria if you would like to engage in certain activities, such as whale watching — simply let your guide know.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff