5 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Driver Guide
Snaps and Photo stop Allowed
Cruise ticket Included
Spotify on demand
Food and Drinks
All Personal Expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any Hotel in Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Globalduniya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver city Tour by Land and Water ......Compact Tour Private?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver city Tour by Land and Water ......Compact Tour Private?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver city Tour by Land and Water ......Compact Tour Private?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver city Tour by Land and Water ......Compact Tour Private?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver city Tour by Land and Water ......Compact Tour Private
5 hours 20 minutes
9 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandCity Tours - Vancouver IslandWater Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleCity Tours - SeattleWater Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Salt Spring Island Library SquareHR Macmillan Space CentreFalse Creek Indian Arm Vancouver LookoutCanada PlaceSeawall PromenadeVancouver AquariumYaletownKitsilano BeachDowntown VancouverEnglish BayBC Place StadiumVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)KelownaLions Gate Bridge Vancouver Maritime MuseumFlyOver Canada Deep Cove