5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch for orca, gray and humpback whales on a full-day wildlife safari from Vancouver on a comfortable, covered boat. Learn about the whales’ lives, behavior and migration patterns from a trained naturalist, and try to spot the dolphins, seals, sea lions and bald eagles that thrive along the Pacific Coast. Whales are sighted on 85% of trips.
- Full-day whale spotting boat tour
- Enjoy a warm, enclosed boat
- See native wildlife in a natural environment
- Get tips from a naturalist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Guide by Professional naturalists
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hot Drinks, Hot choco and coffee on board
Departure & Return
Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum participation is two adults
- Must bring a government issued photo ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Whale Watching Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Whale Watching Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Whale Watching Safari?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Whale Watching Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWhale Watching - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory
Seawall PromenadeBill Reid GalleryGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Police MuseumVancouver LookoutSalt Spring Island Harrison River Lions Gate Bridge Cleveland DamFlyOver Canada Capilano River HatcheryPort of VancouverDowntown VancouverQueen Elizabeth ParkStanley Park Nature HouseRocky Mountaineer TrainYaletownVancouver AquariumSea to Sky Gondola English Bay