- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver by bike
- Make your way around the city on a laid-back route of mostly bicycle-dedicated lanes
- Capture amazing city and mountain landscapes from Stanley Park and explore its nature trails
- Pedal through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, Olympic Village, and Gastown
- Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the food market on Granville Island
- Learn about Vancouver history, architecture, and public art from an expert guide
- This small-group tour limited to 12 people is perfect for all types of riding abilities
Departure & Return
Check in at our downtown Vancouver bike shop centrally located within a short walk of most hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to Stanley Park with your small group and wind through the remarkable 1,000-acre (405-hectare) green space, a wonderland of 500,000 cedar, fir, and hemlock trees. Enjoy splendid vistas of the city skyline, the North Shore Mountains and Mount Baker (on a clear day), and marvel at First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point. Learn about the native people that once inhabited the area, pedal into the rain forest and past Beaver Lake, and spot local wildlife like river otters, herons, and bald eagles.
Next, wheel onto the ferry for a quick ride to Granville Island. Here, enjoy free time to stroll explore the Public Market—bursting with colorful produce and artisan goods—and grab lunch (own expense). Then head along False Creek, through Olympic Village to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, dubbed the 'world’s top city garden' by National Geographic.
Your half-day tour concludes with a trip through ambient Gastown, the city’s historic logging outpost turned chic shopping and entertainment district. Coast past fine restaurants and boutiques and on to Coal Harbour to watch seaplanes skirt along the Burrard Inlet waterfront. Arrive back at the bike rental shop in downtown by mid-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- We recommend bringing a light jacket in case of unexpected weather conditions, even in the summer months
- Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle City Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands