Departure & Return
Within 24 hours of booking your Heroes & Villains Superhero Game, we will send you a message with further instructions. If you booked through Groupon and did not receive your message, please contact us directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Do NOT go to any location without receiving a message from us. We will send you your starting location leading up to your game day. If you do not receive anything 24 hours before your game, contact us. Our phone and email is listed online.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all players
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 48 people per booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for a 2 - 2.5 km walk
- Bring reading glasses if you require them
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Mysteries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands