4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food, Drink or individual purchases.
Departure & Return
999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customization of this tour must be requested at the time of inquiry.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver City Tour & VanDusen Botanical Garden (Small Private Group)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver City Tour & VanDusen Botanical Garden (Small Private Group)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver City Tour & VanDusen Botanical Garden (Small Private Group)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver City Tour & VanDusen Botanical Garden (Small Private Group)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5313P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaEco Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandEco Tours - Vancouver IslandHistorical Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleEco Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Downtown VancouverVancouver AquariumBloedel ConservatoryBrockton PointSeawall PromenadeDeep CoveFort Langley National Historic SiteCanada PlaceVancouver LookoutBowen IslandLions Gate Bridge Vancouver Police MuseumStanley Park Nature HouseHorseshoe BayVancouver Olympic CauldronScience World at TELUS World of ScienceKitsilano BeachLibrary SquareProspect PointKelowna