1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Discover the natural beauty of Vancouver’s Stanley Park aboard a horse-drawn carriage on this charming 1-hour tour. Sit back and relax as your trusty steed clops along Park Drive overlooking the Seawall. An informative guide shares engaging commentary on the sights, including the Rose Garden, Girl in a Wetsuit Statue and the famous First Nations totem poles. Snap memorable photos of Vancouver and the Lion’s Gate Bridge. It’s a great way to experience the fresh air of Stanley Park without tiring your feet!
- 1-hour tour of Stanley Park in Vancouver by horse-drawn carriage
- See the top attractions of the park aboard an old-fashioned horse-drawn vehicle
- Travel along Park Drive and admire the Seawall
- Learn about the totem Poles, Girl in a Wetsuit Statue, Rose Garden and more
- Enjoy views of North Vancouver and the Lion’s Gate Bridge
- Choose from an array of departure times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
The listed price does not include a variable parking fee to park in Stanley Park
Departure & Return
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We were travelling with seniors who can’t do much walking, so this was a great way to see some of the park." See review
Product code: 22070P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingCity ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverHorseback Riding - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaHorseback Riding - Vancouver IslandCity Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandHorseback Riding - SeattleCity Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleCategory
Museum of VancouverCanada PlaceKitsilano BeachVancouver LookoutVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Salt Spring Island YaletownPort of VancouverEnglish BayQueen Elizabeth ParkBloedel ConservatoryBill Reid GalleryRocky Mountaineer TrainVanDusen Botanical GardenFort Langley National Historic SiteVancouver ChinatownHR Macmillan Space CentreSeawall PromenadeScience World at TELUS World of ScienceVancouver Art Gallery