Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the best of beautiful Vancouver Island in one day
- Explore Canada’s western coast by air, land, and sea
- A delicious 2-course dinner is included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from downtown Vancouver
Departure & Return
Harbour Air Seaplanes Terminal is located within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza. Check in with Harbour Air upon arrival
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child pricing is valid only when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum group of 4 is required for this tour. Zodiac tour is Private
- Check in 30 minutes before tour start time
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands