- See seals, eagles and birds of all kinds, plus beautiful landscapes
- Stay warm and dry in the provided Mustang Survival suits
- There will be spray. Make sure to put your camera in the bags provided
- Drive yourself or select the shuttle option for Vancouver hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Large blue building on the waterfront, across the street from the BC Ferries and bus stop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sewell's Marina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver.