4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Familiarize yourself with Vancouver's most popular sights, and learn about some spots you may not be familiar with along the way, with this sightseeing tour of the city. You'll visit Granville Island, check out the views from Kitsilano Beach and Queen Elizabeth Park, and spend time in the vibrant Gastown and Chinatown areas.
- Get to know Vancouver on this organized tour
- A local guide will provide commentary
- See a mix of popular spots and lesser-known attractions
- Stop for photos at Stanley Park
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly, experienced tour guide
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No booster seats available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Sightseeing City Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Yaletown Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsSeawall Promenade Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsStanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsScience World at TELUS World of Science Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsLions Gate Bridge Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & TicketsKelowna Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsKitsilano Beach Tours & Tickets