- 4-hour private sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- See top attractions like Granville Island, the Lions Gate Bridge, Chinatown and Gastown
- Visit Stanley Park and admire the historic First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point
- Capture scenic views from Queen Elizabeth Park
- Learn about Vancouver’s history, culture and sights from an informative guide
- Enjoy the choice of a morning or afternoon tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
From your comfortable vantage point, see the remarkable 1,000-acre (405-hectare) Stanley Park, a wonderland of 500,000 cedar, fir and hemlock trees. Stop at the park’s Seawall for splendid vistas of the North Shore Mountains and Burrard Inlet, and marvel at First Nation totem poles in Brockton Point. Then cruise to Prospect Point, atmospheric Gastown, and Chinatown.
If shopping is on your to-do list, request a stop at Granville Island to visit the colorful Public Market selling coffee and a range of delectable foods.
Along the way, learn insider tips and fascinating facts that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, and enjoy the flexibility of stopping whenever you'd like to get a closer look at a site. With witty commentary and first-rate service at a reasonable price, this private tour is a great value!
Your tour ends with drop-off at your central hotel.
Please note: This private tour requires a two person minimum for booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vancouver City Private Tour.