Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4, Canada
7 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please dress appropriately as weather in Vancouver can bring all 4 seasons in one day! It does rain often, so keep that in mind.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife KelownaFlyOver Canada YaletownVancouver AquariumRocky Mountaineer TrainProspect PointPort of VancouverBowen IslandVanDusen Botanical GardenDowntown VancouverVancouver Maritime MuseumBrockton PointStanley Park Nature HouseBill Reid GalleryDeep CoveCypress MountainBC Place StadiumSea to Sky Gondola Salt Spring Island