10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Leave the city behind and explore the Canadian wilderness on this private day trip from Vancouver to Whistler. Travel along the spectacular Sea-to-Sky highway with your private guide. Enjoy breathtaking views over snow-capped peaks and shimmering lakes. Feel the spray in your face at Shannon Falls, the third-tallest waterfall in British Columbia. Stop at top local attractions such as Britannia Beach, Squamish and the Aboriginal Cultural Centre. On arrival in Whistler, enjoy free time to explore and make the most of the amazing facilities at your leisure.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Small-group tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional and fun guide
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Airport pick up/drop off (Additional charge for airport pick up/drop off)
Peak 2 Peak ride around $65 per adult.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Port of Vancouver | Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and reboarding time
- Cruise pick ups are free of charge
- Please include a phone number and room number so the tour guide can confirm the start time.
- Please allow 30 minutes for pick up (Due to traffic)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancity Tours INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have the opportunity to take this tour, it is really exceptional." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandCity Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleCity Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Museum of VancouverScience World at TELUS World of ScienceMuseum of Anthropology at UBCHR Macmillan Space CentreCanada PlaceSeawall PromenadeSalt Spring Island Vancouver Olympic CauldronBrockton PointVancouver Maritime MuseumKitsilano BeachBowen IslandHarrison River Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver Art GalleryHorseshoe BayRocky Mountaineer TrainVanDusen Botanical GardenStanley Park Nature HouseQueen Elizabeth Park