1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
23485 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, BC V4R 2R7, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Minimum age 5
- Minimum height: 4’8” (142cm)
- Maximum weight limit is 300lbs (136kg)
- Signed waiver is required for each guest
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WildPlay Maple Ridge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Fun & GamesExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverObstacle Courses - British ColumbiaFun & Games - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaZiplining - British ColumbiaObstacle Courses - Vancouver IslandFun & Games - Vancouver IslandExtreme - Vancouver IslandZiplining - Vancouver IslandObstacle Courses - SeattleFun & Games - SeattleExtreme - SeattleZiplining - SeattleCategory
Harrison River Salt Spring Island Queen Elizabeth ParkFort Langley National Historic SiteIndian Arm KelownaLibrary SquareGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Museum of VancouverHR Macmillan Space CentreBloedel ConservatoryFlyOver Canada Canada PlaceHorseshoe BayBrockton PointSeawall PromenadeCypress MountainVancouver LookoutDeep CoveBC Place Stadium