- Electric bicycle lets all fitness levels access the tour, significantly reducing your cycling effort
- Professional guide shares history and give you insider tips on the city
- Bicycle and helmet rental included in the price
- Small-group tour, limited to eight participants, ensures a safe, personalized ride
Departure & Return
Meet at our convenient downtown shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- We recommend bringing a light jacket in case of unexpected weather conditions, even in the summer months
- Tour runs rain or shine; if you prefer to not ride in the rain, keep your eye on the forecast and try and let us know by the day before.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must be 16 years of age or older to ride an Ebike in BC.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle City Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour is accessible to all, the bikes are excellent, the choice of the tour is great and Nick's commentary was both interesting and well documented." See review