8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
$5 Wildlife fee
Gratuities (for Winery tour portion only)
Gratuities for whale tour portion (Appreciated)
Departure & Return
1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 19 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If choosing the option with the whale watching on the following day please call the office to schedule time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend expectant mothers and those with pre-existing health and medical conditions to travel on our larger vessels (semi-covered vessels)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Whale -Watching Tour and Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Whale -Watching Tour and Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Whale -Watching Tour and Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Whale -Watching Tour and Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Whale -Watching Tour and Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British ColumbiaFood Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverFood Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleFood Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory