- Capture prime views of Victoria’s downtown area and see sites like the BC Parliament Buildings and the Fairmont Empress hotel
- Learn about some of the Victoria’s iconic sights from a knowledgeable guide
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- All kayaking and safety equipment included
Departure & Return
Your meeting location is at our dock facility at the foot of Swift St in downtown Victoria. Just below the Canoe Brew Pub at 450 Swift St, Victoria, BC V8W 1S3
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kayaking requires some upper body strength and endurance
- Children aged 10–15 years must be accompanied by an adult; children aged 3–9 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms