Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Vancouver Island kayaking tour around Ucluelet Harbour
- Get an intro from a certified kayak instructor before paddling on the water
- Included: PFD, paddling jacket, neoprene booties, gloves, and dry bag
- With a maximum of 10 travelers, you’ll have personalized attention
Departure & Return
In Ucluelet follow Peninsula Road through town, past the two schools. Turn left on Marine drive and go two blocks, you will arrive at Majestic Ocean Kayaking, on 1167 Helen Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Majestic Ocean Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms