- Horse-drawn carriage ride through central Victoria
- Pass through serene Beacon Hill Park and the Dallas Road waterfront
- 1-hour ride begins at the majestic Empress hotel
- See local landmarks like Mile 0 of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Admire views of the Olympic Mountains and Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Learn about local history from a friendly uniformed driver and guide
- Romantic experience, great for couples
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the Carriage Stand, under the green umbrella, located at the corner of Belleville and Menzies Streets, next to the Parliament Buildings at the scenic Inner Harbour
May to September - daily between 9:00am and 11:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. As long as you are able to get out of your wheelchair, the tour operator will look after it while you are on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Carriage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands