- The tour is an inexpensive addition to a day of sightseeing
- This comprehensive tour is ideal for first-time visitors
- Headsets are provided to help you hear the guide clearly
- Wear comfortable shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
Departure & Return
Meet your guide (wearing red) outside the main doors of the Visitor Information Centre at 812 Wharf St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours by Discover the Past
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands