Explore our promoted experiences
- Talented storyteller guides draw you in to the history of Victoria
- Hear the ghostly tales, researched by local historians
- Spend approximately 60 spooky minutes on this downtown tour
- Take home a Ghostly Walks souvenir, available for purchase
Departure & Return
During all months except October, Ghostly Walks tours start in front of the Visitor Information Centre. The Info Centre is on the Inner Harbour across from the Empress Hotel. Your guide will be wearing black.
During October, Ghostly Walks tours start from the main archway Entrance to Market Square.Your guide will be wearing black.
Our tour will end in one of Victoria's most haunted areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours by Discover the Past
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The trip should be longer to allow a loop back to the visitor center." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews